to find out when the next available course date is
Periodic Inspection & Testing
This course is geared towards practicing electricians with some experience of inspection and testing but need to develop their skills and qualification. On completing this course you will be able to register with a recognised training body such as NICEIC or NAPIT and carry out electrical condition reports.
On successful completion you may decide to work in installation, maintenance or testing environment. You may also wish to explore our other courses or work towards supervisory position.
Some areas you will cover include:
- Safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- Inspecting, testing and recording condition of installations prior to placing into service
- Understanding periodic and initial verification
- Testing energised installations
- Understanding and interpret test results
- Completion of electrical installation certificates and associated documentation
- Review safety of systems and equipment prior to completion of inspection and testing & commissioning
- Inspection of electrical installations prior to them being placed into service
- Commissioning electro-technical systems and equipment
- Make work area safe
This course is covered over a period of 5 days during the weekends, there is also an option for evenings only.
Email us or call 020 3488 0340 for more information.