to find out when the next available course date is
Level 3 Diploma Electrical Training Course
This course builds on the knowledge and a skill developed through the Level 2, and is required for progression to employment within the building industry. This course helps to develop skills in inspection, testing and commissioning of different installations within the industry.
On successful completion you may decide to work in installation, maintenance within domestic, commercial or industrial environments. You may also wish to explore our other courses such as initial verification and Periodic Inspection and testing and work towards supervisory position.
Some areas you will cover include:
- Relevant legislation applies in the work place
- Procedures for dealing with Environmental and Health and Safety situations in the work environment
- Working principles of micro-renewable energy and water conservation technologies
- Micro-renewable energy and water conservation technologies
- Operating principles and applications of DC machines and AC motors
- Operating principles of electrical components
- Principles and applications of electrical lighting systems
- Principles and applications of electrical heating
- Procedures and techniques for correcting electrical faults
- Completing the safe isolation of electrical circuits and installations
- Requirements for initial verification of electrical installations
- Requirements for the safe testing and commissioning of electrical installations
- Requirements for testing energised installations
- Requirements for the completion of electrical installation certificates and associated documentation
This course is covered over a period of 30 days during the weekends, there is also an option for evenings only.
Email us or call 020 3488 0340 for more information.